Frequently asked Questions about the Gold Standard Service
Yes, but this will not be in direct proportion to the growth.
Yes, we will need access to your booking system in order to check availability and make bookings.
Yes, we will need to profile your data in order to inform our marketing and target the appropriate demographics. This will of course be done in compliance with GDPR requirements.
We only need information from around 1,000 bookings in order to profile your data. If you have less data than this available, we will need to wait until this target is reached for the profiling to take place. We recommend that you take steps to collect this kind of customer data as it is very important for marketing purposes.
No, but we can discuss provision of any of these services separately from the Gold Standard Package for a one-off fee.
Our service pays for itself in a number of ways:
- We will ensure your marketing budget is spent efficiently, thereby saving you money as well as improving the return on investment.
- Through careful management, we will maximise your company’s revenue.
- We will increase the number of repeat customers and bookings made by referrals, reducing your marketing costs.
- We will increase occupancy and reduce the number of properties sitting empty at any given time.
Yes, you will receive quarterly updates on the work we have done for your business.
- We will answer the phone as the park.
- We will respond to emails addressed to the park.
- We will handle social media accounts under the park’s name.
- We will manage the park website.
No commission is owed for bookings made through our websites. There may however be commission owed to external OTAs and affiliates. Through our service, we offer access to a massive affiliate network which charges 3 – 4% of the value of bookings made through them.
Yes. We will need traffic analytics for your website in order to create a plan, and social media will be used as part of the marketing strategy.
We will not directly make any changes to your website. However, we may suggest improvements where appropriate which you or a member of your team can then implement.
As a rough estimate you should be dedicating a sum equal to around 15% of annual turnover to your marketing efforts. This may be lower if your business has been established for longer as you are likely to have an increased level of repeat customers and referred bookings.
We use a wide array of marketing methods to ensure maximum return on investment. Our service includes:
- Email marketing
- Direct mailing
- Affiliate marketing
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of rates and occupancy
- Website reviews and improvements
- Management of third-party review sites
- Telephone answering
- Social media marketing
Yes, if you would prefer not to take bookings or referrals from a particular company then we will not work with them on your behalf.
If you have individual owners who subhire their holiday properties on your park, the Gold Standard Service is a good way to separate the promotion and booking of their properties from your own stock. By outsourcing the handling of their properties to us for the same fees you would ordinarily charge to them, we can ensure they are left satisfied with their occupancy rates and revenue.